4,592 socks were collected from Hamilton Parsons, Hevel and Romeo Middle School! Way to go!
Hunch mentor with RETC students to manufacture flight hardware for the international space station.
Romeo Community Schools extends a sincere thank you for supporting our schools in the May 3rd election. Our students will benefit from your support for years into the future. Thank You!
Children who turn five years of age on or before September 1, 2016, may enroll in kindergarten for 2016-2017. Check the Latest News for more information about upcoming events for Kindergarten registration.
Register for FREE (subject to eligibility) GSRP for 4 yr olds. The program takes place at Croswell Center, 175 Croswell St, Romeo 48065. Call Jaimie or Christina at 586-281-1750.
A tree planting memorial service took place at Hamilton-Parsons Elementary to honor Mrs. Julie Harwood. Mrs. Harwood is fondly remembered for teaching 37 years at Hamilton-Parsons. Pictured are Mr. Skip Harwood, his family, and friends.
Powell's robotics team took home the PTC Design Award for best functional and aesthetic design elements at the FTC Spring Event. Way to go Bulldogs!
Three RHS students were awarded prizes for their achievement in the American Society of Body Engineers Design Challenge. The ASBE 2016 Competition Winners are: Zach Palmer 7th, Atticus Crimmins 4th, and Evan Fadanelli 1st. Congratulations!
Using 3D modeling and printing, the RETC Drafting and Design Engineering students created pencil toppers for Mrs. Maloney's and Mrs. Seidenberger's first grade students.
Talk to us!
Talk to us!
Ask a question. Report a problem. Squelch a rumor. Share an idea.
Make a comment. Offer a compliment.
Tell us what is on your mind.
You talk. We listen and respond.
Simply click on the Talk to us button.
- Press Release-Review Site Plans Open House December 12, 2016
- Bond 2016 Timeline for Community Meeting
- Text Messaging Opt In -English Version
- Text Messaging Opt In - Spanish Version
- InfoCenter for Parents / Guardians
- 2016-17 Homebound Services
- Information Update - Current Students Only
- Kindergarten Staggered Start 2016-2017
- 2016-2017 School Calendar
- Romeo Bond Sale
- RCS Kindergarten Round-Up
- RCS Kindergarten Round-Up (Spanish)
- Explore Careers in Manufacturing and Technology
- Sinking Fund Information
- Common Core Information
- Technology Handbook-Connected for Success
- Technology Handbook-Connected for Success (Spanish)
- Effective Grading Practices-Parent Information Meeting Presentation
- District Annual Education Report
If there is anything that you cannot access on this website, please contact the Technology Department at 586-281-1263.