Transcript Request Information
Transcript Request -
To request a transcript click on the button below, follow the instructions and you're finished. Your transcript should be sent within two business days.
If you graduated before 1983 your transcript could take up to a week to process. If you are requesting a GED record, please call the State of Michigan Department of Education at 517-373-1692.
2017 Local Scholarships for Seniors
Below are the links that seniors will need if they wish to apply for local scholarships. All scholarship applications require a copy of your transcript. You must print your transcript from www.parchment.com.
- Description of Scholarships that use the COMMON Scholarship Application
- COMMON Scholarship Application 2017 (Download, Type, and Print)
- Description of Scholarships that use SPECIAL Applications
- Description of Four County Foundation Scholarships
- Four County Foundation Online Applications
- Use the above link to register and apply for Four County Scholarships
2017 Local Scholarship for Juniors
Counseling Office Hours