Dawg Days 2016-2017
The staff at Romeo Middle School would like to welcome you to the start of the 2016-17 school year! We hope that you are having a restful summer vacation.
Please refer to the information below to help you have a successful registration process at our upcoming "Dawg Days" which will be held on August 30th and 31st. You will have to register online prior to coming to Dawg Days as well, please refer to a letter that was sent home which contains your login information.
|Tuesday, August 30||Wednesday, August 31|
|6th Grade||7th & 8th Grade|
|8 am - 12 pm||8:30 am - 11:30 pm|
|1:30 pm - 4 pm|
Below are links to the following information:
Office Information: Bell schedule, Health class information (8th grade), medication forms and Clubs & Sports
School Supplies - by grade level
Calender: RMS, District and Sports (all tentative)
Parent Portal: if new to district (ID/Password will carry over from last year)
Lunch Forms: applications for free or reduced lunch
Athletic Activities: interscholastic and intramurals, pay-to-participate and physcial information
Band rentals: companies where instruments can be rented (companies will be represented during 6th grade "Dawg Days" only, Tuesday, August 30th)
School Spirit Wear: school spirit wear will be on display and will be available for immediate sale
Yearbook: order forms and online access to purchase yearbook
Items to bring to "Dawg Days":
- Lifetouch Picture Flyer: (Lifetouch will be mailing the information to you prior to "Dawg Days") Please bring completed order forms and checks payable to Lifetouch. Picture attire must follow dress code rules. These pictures will be used in the yearbook.
- Fines must be paid prior to receiving your schedule.
- 6th grade students need to bring in their iPad and charger.
- Locks will be available to purchase for $5 if needed for gym class.
- If address has changed please bring proof of residency with you (bill with new address will work we cannot use driver's license).
- Medication forms (doctor's signature on form; located in the Office Information folder below)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Forms completed (one per family; located in Lunch folder below)
- Physical Forms (located in Athletics folder below)
- Intramural Forms (located in Athletics folder below)
- Immuniztion updates (shot records from doctor)
- Please complete the Single Sign-On. This will alow access to all student records.